The AP English Language and Composition
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP ENGLISH LITERATURE & COMPOSITION with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 3 of the book’s 6 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all AP English Literature and Composition areas: prose, poetry, drama and theater, verse and meter, types of poetry, plot structure, writing essays, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
Was andere dazu sagen - Rezension schreiben
Es wurden keine Rezensionen gefunden.
DRAMA AND THEATER
WRITING AN ESSAY
Andere Ausgaben - Alle anzeigen
actions Answer Answer D appears argument asks audience become beginning believe body carefully characters choose comedy context correct critic death describes detail direct discuss disease effect elements English essay exam example experience explain express eyes fact fall feel figurative give hand human idea images implies important incorrect indicates king language less Literature live look meaning metaphor mind narrator nature never novel paragraph passage person phrase physical play plot poem poet poetry present provides question reader reading reason refers rhyme score sense sentence Shakespeare short soul speaker stage stanza statement story student suggests supported symbol theme things thought tone understand write wrong young Ꮎ Ꮎ Ꮎ