Über dieses Buch
Bücher bei Google Play
THE LAW REVIEW.
V. & R. STEVENS, & G. S. NORTON,
BELL YARD, LINCOLN'S INN.
CONTENTS OF No. XXXV.
Arr. I.- THE LORD CHANCELLOR AS MINISTER OF JUSTICE.
Speech of the Lord Chancellor, 14th February, 1853.
Art. II. - TUSCAN JURISPRUDENCE -
ART. III. THE LIEN OF JUDGMENTS ON LAND
ART. IV.- THE HISTORY OF THE LAW AMENDMENT SOCIETY
FROM ITS INSTITUTION, IN 1844, TILL THE PRESENT
ART. V. -THE RELATIONS BETWEEN LANDLORD AND TE-
1. A Bill to facilitate the Improvement of Landed Pro-
perty in Ireland.
2. A Bill to provide Compensation to Tenants for the
Improvement of their Holdings in Ireland.
3. A Bill to simplify, consolidate, and amend the exist-
ing Laws which regulate the Relation of Landlord and
Tenant in Ireland.
4. A Bill to facilitate the making of beneficial Leases -
and Agreements for Compensation for Improvement of
Land in Ireland.
5. A Bill to establish “Tenant Right” by Law in Ire-
land, known as Mr. Sharman Crawford's Bill. (A11
referred to a Select Committee, in the Session of
ART. VI.-HISTORY OF JURISPRUDENCE, No. IV. -
ART. VII. - How SHOULD THE CHILD-CRIMINAL BE
1. Juvenile Delinquents; their Condition and Treatment.
By MARY CARPENTER. London: W. & F. G. Cash.
2. Report from the Select Committee on Criminal and